General Ultrasonography - Vascular Triplex Examination
Ultrasounds are used for diagnosis of various conditions through imaging of a number of body organs and functions. A modern high-definition device is at the services of the patient. It is a painless, clean, radiation-free examination, with prompt and reliable results.
- Simple ultrasounds for the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, heart and other body organs
- Color Doppler ultrasounds
- Ultrasounds of the upper and lower abdominal area
- Intraurethral prostate ultrasounds
- Vascular ultrasounds
- Ultrasounds of the myoskeletal system